Senior Producer (m/f/d)
With us you have the chance to join a team of high performers with whom you can spend eons discussing gaming and pop-culture and who are responsible for creating clever marketing strategies for the biggest names in the industry. If you are an expert in campaign production and you thrive in an agency setup then we just might be looking for you.
- Managing full-cycle production of videos, websites and landing pages, digital/print ad campaigns and events on time and to a high level of quality
- Coordinate a team of internal+external developers, designers and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client's vision, budget and timeline
- Keeping projects on track, adhering to strict deadlines and ensuring timeline completion and client satisfaction
- Preparing and checking proposals, media plans, asset plans and other documents for internal teams and clients
- Critical path planning and execution
- Asset Production:
- Coordinating creation and production of advertising materials, from conception to live execution
- Developing brand, communications and content marketing strategies in line with client vision and brand guidelines
- Building and maintaining database of trusted outsourcing partners
- Ensuring workflows, documentation, rights and clearances, and content tagging standards are upheld
- Developing and managing complex internal and external production pipelines including copy production and localisation; asset production (display, rich, web, video); approvals; ratings and content QA; localisation QA; asset trafficking
- At least 3 years experience shipping digital products and/or advertising campaigns
- Strong knowledge of web, rich media, video, display and print asset production and localisation
- Experience sourcing and coordinating outsource solutions
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Fluency in English (C2 or native level)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Apply with your CV, portfolio and other relevant documents online now!