(Closed) General Manager
Hello! We are Cohesion Esports! Founded in April 2019, we strive to compete with the best, stay honest, find long term success, and build an Esports culture that rewards performance, loyalty, and character.
We attended our first major as a team at CEO in Daytona Beach, Florida recently and placed 13th in 2v2s out of 50+ teams in Brawlhalla as well as competed in Mortal Kombat 11. We are re-posting this job as we are ambitious and wish to grow but we need a General Manager to help.
We currently do not have any payroll funds so please keep in mind that this is a volunteer position so you will not be receiving any salary. Look below to see other ways we reward and support our valuable team members including performance incentives.
Please keep in mind the following before applying to this position:
- You must submit a resume and cover letter (cover letter should explain why you are applying)
We are in need of a General Manager for our ambitions to compete online and at LAN events. We will be expanding into various games as we grow and recruit teammates. We have our website being professionally designed. A full apparel lineup is in the works for our team shop. We currently have one player in Mortal Kombat 11 that attends local lans consistently and will be attending CEO in Daytona Beach, Florida at the end of the month. We also have a Realm Royale player that will be streaming soon. Age of Empires & Brawlhalla are games that we are considering expanding into but we are always open and looking into other games to expand into.
This position is perfect for someone who wishes to volunteer long term in an Esports organization. Come grow with us! Experience is not required.
- Professionally represent Cohesion Esports at all time
- General Strategy & Discussion
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Professional Sportsmanship
- Public Relations Work (communicate and help manage our social media channels)
- Quality Assurance (monitor leadership and player performance and character to make sure professional minimum standards are being met)
- Leadership & Player Development (coaching with positive encouragement and constructive criticism)
- Leadership & Player Recruitment
- Other tasks
Cohesion Performance Incentives (PI):
- General Manager & Every Cohesion Teammate: Receives 50% of Team Shop Profits when customers use your unique Team Shop Discount Link or enters your name in the referral field (Customer has choice of donating 10% discount to teammate, if so teammate receives all of it)
As a General Manager you will have extra PI:
- General Manager receives 10% of all Team Shop profit
- General Manager receives 10% of direct profit from all stream player's they find and recruit into the org (10% is taken from Cohesion's percentage, not the player's percentage)
All applicants should expect to receive a response within 3 days of submitting an application! Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your time.