Senior Graphics Programmer, F1
Graphics Programmers are prized here at Codies and our doors are always open to talented rendering coders to work on some of the World’s greatest racing games.
Come and join the elite F1 team in our Birmingham Studio right in the heart of the city
This role enables unrivalled opportunity to define and shape the dynamic and visceral world of F1 with leading-edge graphical capability.
When it comes to game dev, if it’s striking visuals and unrivalled performance that floats your boat then life as a Graphics Programmer with Codemasters could be your dream destination. Working on the world’s top racing titles, this position gives you scope to deliver optimum visuals in the blink of an eye underwritten by your deep programming capability and awesome attention to detail and excellence. We have a variety of titles, locations and projects all of which give Graphics programmers unrivalled career choices here at Codies. As developers of our own world-class engine, we are able to provide depths of programming opportunities with an array of choices including specialisation in core-tech or combined with a mixture of feature-lead challenges. The scale of operation here means there will always be new quests and career progression, so whether you’re straight out of Uni or an established coder, apply now or get in touch about career options here - even if you’re just looking round for now, drop us a message and let’s chat.
Your skills should include:
- Deep level of experience and understanding of Shader and GPU programming
- 3D API knowledge (PC and Console)
- Advanced 3D geometry
- Pure & Applied Maths · Parallel programming
- Use of performance analysis tools
In return we provide:-
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free game each release
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix
- Incredible peer community of top flight programmers in the games industry