Senior Gameplay Programmer
Are you looking for a Senior Programming position within an award winning AAA video games developer? We are seeking someone with extensive and deep programming experience within the video games sector who can transfer skills to the Codemasters gaming niche. In return you will get to work with some of the industry's best talent as we continue to raise the bar in racing game experiences.
- Applying extensive experience to design, implement and document code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team, testing your work and fixing bugs.
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area.
- Work in a potentially cross discipline team to develop code delivering features and tools for the game and its development.
- Take part in agile planning sessions and daily stand-up meetings.
- Work closely with the design team to plan code, produce technical designs and overviews, and respond to feedback on your designs from your line-manager and others. Review the designs of others across multiple areas.
Extensive commercial experience and skill in:-
- C++ within the Video Games industry
- Computer architecture knowledge
- Code optimization & memory management
Proven competency in:-
- Problem solving within an agile games development environment
- Communication skills with highly technical coworkers and developers
- Time management within the pressures of a commercial games production role
- Teamwork and ability to work to tight deadlines
We are recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.