We are seeking an experienced Senior Character Artist to come and join the exceptionally talented team that bring you the official F1 series.
- Prototyping characters, final character models and textures.
- Sculpting high-resolution characters.
- Mentoring and supporting more Junior members of the team.
- Working closely with the Lead Character Artist and other disciplines.
- Assist the concept team at concept stage to eliminate any issues that may arise at modelling stage.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Senior experience of working with Character Art pipelines.
- Experience of working within game engines such as Unreal.
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, weight and silhouette.
- Experience in Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of PBR materials and shaders.
- Experience of working with licensed content and licensed likenesses.
- Knowledge of character rigging is advantageous.
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health and dental plans for you and your family
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- 10 free games each year
- Incredible peer community in a worldwide games company
- State of the art studio, facilities and much more!
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.