Fast paced and exciting – that’s Codemasters’ Birmingham studio, home to everything F1 official game. F1 2020 is the most comprehensive F1 game yet and we are looking for someone with the same love for it as we do!
If you are a racing fan with strong digital illustration skills, this is the perfect opportunity to break into the industry as a Livery Artist.
This role involves a combination of real-life and imagined liveries for player customisations. You can let your imagination and passion for cars open up full-throttle!
You will be comfortable with both traditional and digital illustration with a keen understanding of design based on visual, cultural and popular trends. You will also have exceptional organisational skills and be able to manage you own workload and schedule. Working within a world-class art team on AAA driving games, this is your chance to visualise stunning assets and generate both true and imagined liveries for the full fleet of F1 cars.
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Proficient in creative suit CC, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience using 3D Software’s such as 3D studio Man, Maya or similar.
- A portfolio showing great livery art and design skills.
- Strong interest in Cars/Motor-racing/Automotive.
- Relevant degree or equivalent strong portfolio
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free game each launch.
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix.
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry.
We are continuing to build a team which is inclusive of gender, age, race disability and all other walks of life. We want passionate people who can make us even better.