IT Support 1st Line
IT Support 1st Line
Are you experienced in IT Support and looking for a new challenge and a change of scenery? Perhaps you've always wondered what it is like to work within the games industry, in what is an exciting, varied and fast-paced work environment? If so then we may have the ideal role for you!
We are currently looking for someone to join our IT department and provide an exemplary 1st Line IT Support function across all of our studios. Based at our Southam studio, set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and close to Leamington Spa, you will join a friendly and supportive team.
You will be encouraged to engage with the wider business not just via telephone, email and remote access but also in person and therefore we are looking for an individual that is able to communicate at all levels and who can take ownership in resolving issues and provide a first class customer service experience.
Main duties will include:
- Provide 1st line support for IT queries both software and hardware related
- Answer calls, call logging, meet and greet customers and communicate over any medium if required
- Liaise with 2nd/3rd Line when required to ensure resolution of incident
- Complete all assigned helpdesk calls as quickly and efficiently as possible to the required standard whilst adhering to all departmental SLA targets
- Engage and deliver small projects that assist the IT department in its duties
- Maintain helpdesk records, ensuring accurate and effective communication to the customer
- In the absence of the Helpdesk Administrator, undertake day to day administration duties
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent with grades C and above in English and Maths
- Strong IT desktop support experience
- Experience in troubleshoot and problem solving in Hardware and Software
- Strong customer service and communication skills at various levels including senior level management
- Experience in Office 365 and associated applications such as Teams, Skype for Business
- Possess a “can-do” attitude with the willingness to help anyone on anything
- Ability to learn and adapt and resolve problems using own initiative
- An enthusiasm or interest in video games is desirable but not essential
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free company minibus from Leamington Spa to work and back
- Free on-site gym
- Large on-site car park
- On-site pub and restaurant!
If this sounds interesting to you then please apply including your most current CV and we will get in touch!
We are recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.