Game Engine Programmer
The talent behind the recent instalment in the highly acclaimed GRiD series are on the lookout for an experienced Systems / Game Engine Programmer to join them.
Based at our impressive, purpose-built Southam studio (including gym, beautiful countryside scenery and pub!), Codemasters are looking for a systems and engine programmer to engage in the development and maintenance of game engine and systems functionality. You’ll be responsible for delivering and implementing high-quality solutions and features, ensuring low-level memory management and code optimisation.
If you’re looking to work for a AAA developer that encourages career development and upskilling, has access to cutting-edge technology and provides a friendly and inclusive culture and working environment, then we would love to hear from you!
- Strong C++ experience and code optimisation
- Familiar with GPU architectures
- Experience of low-level memory management
- Experienced in multi-threaded/parallel programming
- Cross-platform and console development experience
- Platform specific debugging and profiling tools
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free on-site gym
- Large on-site car park and free shuttle bus from & to Leamington Spa
- On-site subsidised catering
- The Masters Arms pub!
Our Southam studio is a short (company arranged) bus ride from beautiful Leamington Spa (voted one of the happiest places to live!). There is a strong programmer community and plenty of things to do here.
We strongly believe in recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.