(Closed) Experienced Render Programmer
Experienced Render Programmer
The friendly and team-focused studio behind the recent instalment in the GRiD series are searching for experienced rendering talent as they continue their journey to deliver some of the most cinematic, fun-filled and competitive racing experiences.
Based out of our sophisticated Southam studio complex, you will enjoy all the challenges that AAA racing development brings – with a super social, collaborative atmosphere conductive to boundary-pushing development work. Come and join the Graphics Programming elite here at Codemasters!
This role is an Experienced Programming position in a global video games developer and as such we are seeking someone with solid programming experience within the video games sector who can transfer skills to Codemasters fun gaming niche. You don't have to have racing experience, but you'll be looking to relish the challenge of fast cars and friendly rivals!
Codemasters have the development, support and nurture of our teams at its core and this is a key driver for our programming teams.
- Applying extensive experience to design, implement and document code to the required standards, agreeing timescales with the team, testing your work as you go and pushing visual quality boundaries
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area with highly experienced peers
- Work in a cross discipline team to develop code delivering amazing new features
- Active participation in agile planning sessions and daily stand-up meetings
- Work closely with the design team to plan code, produce technical designs and overviews, and respond to feedback on your code designs
We're looking for:
- Strong C++ experience
- Shader and GPU programming
- 3D API knowledge (PC and Console preferably)
- Advanced 3D geometry
- Pure and Applied Maths
It would be great if you have knowledge/experience of:
- Parallel programming
- Using performance analysis tools
- Assembler programming
Codemasters are a friendly, inclusive and diverse team and we'd love you to bring your uniqueness and talent into our business from anywhere in the world.
You will find support, inspiration and teamwork in a fantastic career! We welcome all walks of life to our team and to join our talented community.