This a great opportunity to work with our accomplished Rally team, creators of the award-winning Dirt Rally series and who have also secured the licencing rights to make the official WRC games, beginning in 2023. You'll be based in our impressive Southam studio set in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside and near the historic town of Leamington Spa.
As a Development Director in our embedded QV team, you'll report to the Head of Dev QV and be responsible for unlocking opportunities for growth and progress both in our people and our processes, as we maintain our role as industry leaders in testing and quality. As a product owner, you're involvement in the project starts at it's very conception, right the way through to it's sunsetting.
- You'll be project owner on our upcoming titles where you will manage our test effort across multiple teams across EA's QV organisation to ensure our project is delivered on time and to budget
- Plan our testing strategy through all stages and milestones of development and beyond.
- Provide communication to project leaders in the development team and wider QV teams, including risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure agreement of all involved teams as the work towards our outlined goals and milestones
- Grow and mature our testing processes, Using new technologies and methodologies to improve our current processes and bring in new ones
- Lead and push the continuing development our testing teams to ensure our people stay motivated and happy
- Work with project leaders and development partners to define, agree and achieve our Alpha & Beta milestones
- Maintain an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
What are we looking for:
- You have experience working in an Agile, software development environment where you've managed multiple titles through their full dev cycle in a QV/QA leadership role
- Knowledge of the complete, end to end, development life cycle for video games including all phases of development, milestones and QV's role in each phase
- You have managing multiple teams/workstreams across the globe, to support the same project
- Comfortable talking across all levels of an organisation
- You always know the status of your project and can visualise that status for any audience
- Established change manager, you excel at the opportunity to solve business issues and through strategic vision and process improvement
- Know how to use data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency, effective at understanding. dashboards and measurements to support the needs
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.