Ensuring that our teams have robust and efficient builds is essential to our games’ development. As a Build Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the systems and tools necessary to ensure that this continues to happen.
As a part of the development team working on one of our unannounced titles, you will play a crucial role in setting standards, guiding and supporting our developers. As each development team owns and writes their own build workflows, they will require your expertise and help to make sure that the tools and systems are used consistently, optimally and are also kept up to date as technology evolves, especially as we develop on next-gen systems.
Our purpose-built Southam studio, close to Leamington Spa (or Silicon Spa!), is a perfect setting for someone looking to continue (or start) their career in AAA games development. We strive to continue providing an environment that encourages career progression and development and we also like making ‘work’ a fun place to be!
To be successful you will have/be responsible for:
- Experience of working closely with development teams to design and implement shared builds
- Strong C++, C# skills
- Running automated tests and reporting on their results
- Ability to debug code with identified build issues
- Experience in scripting languages like Python
- A desire to learn and innovate to continuously improve our systems
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- Free on-site gym
- Large on-site car park and free shuttle bus from & to Leamington Spa
- On-site subsidised catering
- The Masters Arms pub!
We strongly believe in recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.