About Code Red Esports:
Code Red Esports is a leading global esports agency, with multiple nominations for Best Supporting Agency at the Esports Awards and a roster of major influencers, commentators, hosts and analysts. Working solely within the esports and wider video gaming industry, we are passionate about providing tailored, market-leading solutions to our clients.
Code Red provides a number of services ranging across consultancy, commercial rights brokerage, marketing and project management services, and the management of our roster of leading talent. Our influencer roster includes a wide range of household names within gaming, from CS:GO icons through to your favourite sim-racing creators, with a focus on Twitch and YouTube. Alongside management that has extensive expertise and a deep-rooted history in the sector, the Code Red team is comprised of individuals who care deeply about the industry and are driven to deliver outstanding results.
Part of the GameSquare Esports group, this is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with a young, dynamic company during an exciting period of growth, working with industry leaders on globally renowned clients.
Code Red requires an experienced marketing professional, with extensive influencer marketing experience, to become ingrained in and grow with our agency. This includes the recruitment of influencers to our roster, maintaining positive relationships with them, and selling commercial partnerships for our influencers, managing both inbound and outbound sales enquiries. You will ensure that campaign deliverables are completed in line with their agreements. You will also identify new business opportunities for Code Red and sell our wider influencer marketing services.
Whilst we have a wider team servicing our influencers, you will manage one direct report, with a view to growing the team in the near future.
Because we’re a growing company, things are often changing so your work will be varied.
The position is Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, however due to the nature of the clients we work with within the esports sector, there is sometimes a need to support our talent out of hours.
Reporting to the Director of Talent, this role is available for remote working within the United Kingdom, with a monthly 3-4 day hotdesking session in Birmingham (post-COVID, all expenses paid). As such, you will need a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Provide key account management services commensurate to a leading esports agency to all assigned clients.
- Be a point of contact for our represented influencers and take the lead on managing the relationship with your assigned influencers.
- Sell commercial partnerships for Code Red’s influencers, managing both inbound and outbound sales enquiries.
- Identify new business opportunities, contact and sell Code Red’s influencer marketing services, which can include the preparation of formal written presentations and pitches.
- Conduct influencer outreach for our outbound influencer campaigns.
- Monitor our ongoing influencer campaigns to ensure fulfilment.
- Manage Influencer Exec(s) and provide developmental support.
- Travel to & carry out face to face meetings with clients and potential clients as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in influencer marketing within the esports/gaming industry (this could be at an agency, a major brand, or a brand which heavily utilizes influencer marketing) or wider entertainment industry with extensive experience on YouTube combined with a keen interest in gaming.
- Extensive network of influencers with significant followings.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Client-facing account management experience.
- Highly motivated and proactive: a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Good written English.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in presentation.
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
Please include a cover letter with your application, including your salary expectation.