Influencer & Broadcast Talent Executive
Code Red Esports is a leading global esports agency, with multiple nominations for Best Supporting Agency at the Esports Awards and a roster of major influencers, commentators, hosts and analysts. Code Red provides a number of services ranging across consultancy, commercial rights brokerage, marketing and project management services, and the management of influencers, players and broadcast talent. We work solely within the esports and wider video gaming industry and our management team has a deep-rooted history in the sector.
Code Red requires an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking Influencer & Broadcast Talent Executive to become ingrained in and grow with our agency.
The Broadcast Talent aspect of the role includes day to day management of our broadcast talent, including negotiating event bookings between them and our clients (which include esports tournament organisers, game publishers and media companies) and proactively pitching our broadcast talent to potential clients.
The Influencer aspect of the role includes monitoring our ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure fulfilment, handling inbound sales enquiries for our represented influencers, outbound sales to potential clients for influencer campaigns, identifying suitable influencers for campaigns and conducting influencer outreach for our outbound campaigns. Because we’re a growing company, things are often changing so your work will be varied.
If you inherently “get” esports, this is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with a young, dynamic company during an exciting period of growth, working with industry leaders on globally renowned clients.
The position is Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, however due to the nature of the clients we work with within the esports sector, there is sometimes a need to support our teams out of hours.
Reporting to both the Talent Manager and Campaign Manager, this role is available for remote working within the United Kingdom, with a monthly 3-4 day hotdesking session in Birmingham (post-COVID, all expenses paid). As such, you will need a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Be a point of contact for our represented broadcast talent.
- Day to day management of our represented broadcast talent: personal management, event bookings, contract creation and negotiation, relationship management with clients (which include esports tournament organisers, game publishers, media companies and others).
- Monitoring our ongoing campaigns to ensure fulfilment.
- Prepare drafts of formal, written presentations, pitches, RFPs and marketing materials for Code Red, its clients and potential clients.
- Provide account management services commensurate to a leading esports agency to all assigned clients.
- Handle inbound & outbound sales enquiries for our represented influencers.
- Conduct influencer outreach for our outbound influencer campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Highly motivated and proactive: a self-starter with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Adept with MS Office & Google Docs.
- Good written English.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in presentation.
- Flexibility in your approach to working hours & work on location.
- This role would suit a recent graduate with a record of academic success from a leading university.
Please include a cover letter with your application, including your salary expectation.