Technical Support Specialist
What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 40 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 28th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the Financial Times (making it the second fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 8th fastest growing company in Singapore by Straits Times, and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Provide high-quality technical support on Coda's platform to our users, in-house developers, and partners across the globe through various communication channels.
- Monitor, handle, and resolve technical and functional queries from key stakeholders across all regions and geographical locations.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in QA testing.
- Identifying issues and escalate them to proper key stakeholders.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience, preferably in the payments, e-commerce, fintech, or gaming industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related certificate
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills, and time management skills.
- Basic understanding of programming languages.
- Willing to work in shifts including evening, weekends, and public holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site - we may have other suitable openings for you.