Business Development Manager
What we do
Coda Payments helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We hustle to make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and you value integrity - you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Identify, structure, negotiate, and establish strategic partnerships with payment channels and partners in the respective market.
- Lead sales pitches and presentations to key external decision makers and prospects.
- Establish and build relationships with clients, industry leaders and key strategic partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of market trends, strategies and technologies to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, engineering, and legal teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to deployment.
- Participate in product roadmap build out discussions based on client needs with functional lead, product, and engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales role, preferably in a high-growth startup.
- Track record of effectively negotiating and managing partnerships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strategic thinker and data driven analyzer, but also a creative problem solver and innovator.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site - we may have other suitable openings for you.