Social Media and Web Content Manager
Please note we are only looking for local applicants for this position.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about esports with a strong track record of social media channel management as well as a written web content, with a steady progression of increased responsibility and impact. This position also requires candidates to interface and coordinate with multiple teams and partners internally as well as externally to produce the best content and results.
- Establish, manage, and execute social media calendar as well as tracking and reporting data
- Work with external partners to align on social media promotional and content plans.
- Writing and editing posts for Charlotte Phoenix social media accounts
- Writing and editing posts for Charlotte Phoenix website
- Work with production team to help create audio and visual production
- Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders
- Travel for events to shoot and edit onsite for social media and esports broadcasts
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Strong writing skills
- Experience managing social media and content for franchises, organizations, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge Sprout Social software and social media platforms
- Autonomy in managing social media calendar and video production timelines
- Strong organizational and tracking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration and cross team partnerships. Self-motivated and directed person, requiring minimal supervision for successful assignment completion.
Must be local to Charlotte, NC.