As a Producer you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Producers with the successful delivery of projects, working globally across all areas of production and collaborating heavily with the Leadership Team. You'll essentially be in charge of the day-to-day running of the ship and ensuring smooth piloting.
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history. We are a crowdfunded company and have a dedicated and enthusiastic community of backers who are helping us create the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever”.
What do our Producers do?
- Serve as a global driving force working with the Leadership team for delivering the project’s goals to the priorities set with the resources available
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks and changes that may prevent the team from completing deadlines
- Anticipates and solves problems independently and collaboratively while developing collaborative relationships
- Line manage various producers working on the project, providing oversight and mentorship
- Champion efficient practices and processes to the team, whilst providing motivation and ensuring a healthy team relationship
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience, including supporting our hiring efforts
What would we expect from our Producer?
- Excelled as video games producer working with development teams
- Experienced working on large scale projects as a producer
- Highly proficient with standard project management development tools and methodologies
- Proactive attitude with mindset for streamlining and improvement
- Comfortable with conflict resolution and distributed team building skills
This position is offered at our Wilmslow Studio by Cloud Imperium Games LTD.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at info[@]cloudimperiumgames.com with any information you may have.