HRIS Analyst (Workday)
Cloud Imperium is in the process of moving from 4 separate HR systems to Workday. We are looking for a self-starting, team-playing HRIS Analyst to work with us to transition all of our processes and data over the next year while also working with our current systems to produce actionable reports for the global HR and Executive teams. The HRIS Analyst will play a key role in the planning, setup, and implementation of Workday at CIG.
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
We are a crowdfunded company and have a dedicated and enthusiastic community of backers who are helping us create the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever”.
What does an HRIS Analyst do?
- Manage the administration, implementation, and maintenance of the following areas in our HRIS platform including Workday: Human Capital Management, Benefits, Compensation, and Payroll (in support)
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to ad hoc data requests.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity
- Coordinates, schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions involving Workday and other HR systems
- Assist in the development of HRIS training plans to help end-users carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system
What do we expect from an HRIS Analyst?
- General knowledge in HR areas such as: onboarding, employee relations, training and development, benefits administration/enrollment, leave administration, compliance, etc
- Knowledge and experience with Workday
- Experience in HRIS transitions
- Knowledge of database maintenance basic concepts with close attention to detail
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at CIG. You can be sure we do not discriminate against race, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion, belief… We thrive to create a workplace where our people feel included, respected and valued and facilitate an environment which fosters innovation and creativity.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.