(Closed) Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Cloud Chamber is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to partner closely with our team of recruiting and HR professionals. This is an opportunity to support a fast-paced, global recruiting team building a AAA game studio in Montreal. Our Coordinator will be the face of the TA team onsite; fielding questions from hiring managers and employees, championing an excellent candidate experience, and engaging in recruiting events. We are a people-first organization and encourage our employees to focus on healthy work and lifestyle choices.
You will support the Talent Acquisition Manager and recruiting team in day-to-day operations. As an integral part of the team your main focus will be engaging with candidates and hiring teams to schedule interviews, keeping candidate profiles up to date in our ATS, updating Operations and Production on hiring statuses, drafting contracts, and other tasks as needed.
- Partner with recruiting teams with the administration of candidates, hiring processes and procedures
- Schedule interviews globally using Greenhouse ATS integrated with Microsoft Outlook
- Engage with candidates while scheduling interviews (currently remote), ensuring a positive, welcoming experience
- Partner with recruiters to manage the requisition creation process in our ATS
- Draft employment contracts and manage the signature process
- Assist in other day-to-day administrative and organizational duties as specified by the TA Manager
- Assist in the planning and management of recruiting events
- Find opportunities for improving workflows
- Translate recruiting documentation, job postings, and communications for the recruiting department
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Assist in the creation, execution and management of social media campaigns
- Performs other duties as assigned, to include owning special projects related to recruiting
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 + years of in-house coordination experience
- Prior work experience in an HR/Recruiting organization is strongly preferred
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse experience is a huge plus)
- Skilled in MS Office and Google Suite
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatile, flexible, with an ability to work with swiftly changing priorities
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Able to keep confidential information
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage priorities, & workflow
- Open to change and diversity
- Strong interpersonal, and excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you! Join us in creating worlds that move people.