(Closed) Social Media Manager
Clique Esports has recently undergone a rebrand from The Newcastle Jaguars. Now the time has come to expand our Management team. Firstly we're looking for a Social Media Manager to assist in the upkeep and running of our socials. We’re looking for a hungry individual who is either starting or relativity new to the Esports industry. Someone who is willing to learn and thrive within a fast-paced industry, helping to further their career.
*Due to the nature of a voluntary position, we are understanding and flexible.
- Work closely with Management.
- Schedule tweets.
- Manage social media accounts across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Reply and interact with our community, in a friendly way.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Commit around about 3-6 hours a week.
- Some knowledge of the UK Esports scene.
- Basic understanding of Esports as an industry.
- Ability to edit scoreboards on photoshop (Or any other software you’re comfortable with).
- Show drive and passion to develop within a fast paced and developing industry.
Please send a copy of your CV via this ad.