(Closed) Esports Seasonal Assistant
The esports seasonal assistant will aide in the planning and implementation of all activations within the organization. Primary role to serve as day to day operations assistant with a focus on facility maintenance and creative services. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience within esports and gaming related platforms and will be a strong communicator with an ability to work on a diverse team. Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in facility maintenance, marketing & operations.
- Marketing logistics, ordering of collateral and promotional material.
- Assist with creative services in the form of photography, videography and editing.
- Record keeping of team assets
- Serve as a resource for content production – assist with video shots, working with sourcing, merchandise ordering, etc.
The eports seasonal assistant must possess a passion for esports. There must also be a demonstrated ability to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding environment. The successful candidate will have experience managing multiple tasks and account management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.