Senior VFX Artist
For our exciting new project from Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise we are looking for talented and experienced:
Senior VFX Artist
Location: Remotely or Warsaw studio
- Create high fidelity VFX for in-game characters, bosses and environments
- Be involved in researching latest technical breakthroughs related to VFX within Unreal Engine 4 for characters and environments
- Define workflows and pipelines in consultation with level designers, programmers and animators to secure an efficient flow from all departments involved in VFX
- Help define and establish agreed technical constraints together with the Tech Lead for all VFX
- Support environment creation with VFX
- Support gameplay needs with VFX
- Report to the Art Director for the final visuals of all VFX
- Coordinate with the Technical Director to secure the optimization of VFX in-game keeping the quality requirements
- Actively contribute to the estimation, planning, and prioritisation of tasks with the production team for VFX
- 3+ years VFX experience in the games industry with at least one released title
- Full life cycle production experience
- Experience with 3d Studio Max or Maya
- Have an eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations
- Able to find balance between quality and performance
- In-depth knowledge of VFX principals and good sense of timing and staging.
- Player experience with a broad range of games
- The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment;
- Fluency in English.
- Very attractive work with an excellent team and international environment
- Participation in a profit share program
- Social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, 100% payable sick leave)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00 CET)
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English via the button below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-843) at ul. Rondo Ignacego Daszyńskiego 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;