We are looking now for a talented:
Warsaw or remotely
Your work will be to create promotional visuals for the game across different outlets, from magazines to industry events and online communities following the game’s vision direction. You will be responsible for the creation, production and sharing of various types of assets coming from the game. Such as:
- key art visuals of the game for marketing purposes
- screenshots and scene setting from the game
- editing of 2D assets in post-prod
- promotional assets for social media and marketing presentations
- posing and rendering of characters and game elements
- Expert knowledge of Adobe programs, editing, vectors, posing,
- Knowledge of 2D/3D software and video editing tools
- Basic knowledge of game engines (Unreal, CryEngine, Unity)
- Passion and experience working in videogames
- Ability to drive creative pitches
- Ability to follow the artistic direction of the Art team and apply a marketing needs to it
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Very attractive work with an excellent team and international environment
- Participation in a profit share program
- Social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, 100% payable sick leave)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00 CET)
If you are willing to take this job, please send us your CV in English via the button below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-843) at ul. Rondo Ignacego Daszyńskiego 2B, for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of CI Games S.A.”