Art Production Manager (f/m/d)
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team, we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
As Art Production Manager (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile game based on a popular strategy brand with a leading global publisher!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Lead a team of internal artists, providing clear vision, direction, and mentorship
- Monitor processes and Identify key areas for improvements
- Take care of educational measurement and career plans
- Act as the point of contact for internal stakeholders and customers
- Handle outsourcing contracts and be the primary contact for outsourcing studios
- Communicate and develop solutions with the Production, Design and Tech departments
- Proactively identify and resolve risks and workflow impediments
Who Are We Looking For
- You have a minimum of eight years of professional experience in the games industry
- You have been able to gain experience in a leading role
- You know common and efficient workflows, tools and development processes of the games industry
- You are experienced with common 2D and 3D Tools (i.e. 3DSMax, Maya, Substance Painter)
- You are skilled in communication with team members, outsourcers and customers
- You are able to create documentation for workflows and processes
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You are able to work efficiently within tight schedules
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English
- You love playing mobile and/or video games
The Ideal Candidate Also Has
- Lead a team of artists in a former position
- Experience in handling outsourcing partners
- Good understanding of the games industry in general
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- Coffee, fruits & drinks
- twice a week a free & fresh fruit basket
- Regular team & company events like Oktoberfest and Movie Nights
- And a lot of fun :-)
Please send us your CV and motivation letter.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!