(Closed) Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
Chiliz is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which power Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world's first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in- a-lifetime experiences.
The Chiliz Blockchain Campus houses world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster with a collective mission to grow the ecosystem locally and globally.
As the esports and gaming side of the business grows, we are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive for Socios Gaming. The role will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy for our esports and gaming partners, to increase our online presence, grow our esports audience and build brand awareness in the esports and gaming markets worldwide.
The ideal candidate will be able to connect with our online audience by creating engaging & creative content with the ultimate goal of turning fans into satisfied consumers. You will also work with other branches of the company in order to integrate social media with all other marketing efforts.
This role is based on the sunny island of Malta (Europe) and will report into the Social Media Lead for Socios.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Daily management of our Socios Gaming Social Media Channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media.
- Monitor trends in social media and adapt them to our strategy.
- Plan, create and execute Social Media paid campaigns.
- Monitor paid campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Analyse and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies.
- Monitor, report and update our audience on the latest industry-related happenings.
- Communicate with our audience and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Create a publishing calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely Social Media & Marketing
- campaigns for our esports / gaming audience.
- Develop an influencer Marketing strategy.
- Acquire influencers who are in line with our brand and can help us grow while also building a solid
- connection with them.
- Continuously optimise through A\B testing on organic content and paid market campaigns.
- Work closely with our esports/gaming partners to activate all partnership rights, and to ensure
- content is approved and in line with their conditions.
- Create and work with budgets for our Social Media activities.
- Work with in-house designers /video team to help create content that resonates with our audience.
- Track, analyze and create detailed reports of all our social efforts;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
- Knowledge of how Facebook, Twitter and Instagram algorithm work.
- Solid Social media marketing experience.
- Experience in developing a social media strategy.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience in measuring the success of campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in using Facebook Business Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of esports & gaming in general.
- Highly passionate about esports/gaming.
- A basic understanding of blockchain technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be working in one of Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping & entertainment hub of the island. Set within the Malta Blockchain Campus, our office boasts a fantastic chill-out area we share with blockchain companies from around the world. This multi-cultural atmosphere is further enhanced by extraordinary colleagues spanning 18 nationalities with ideas as diverse & interesting as they are.
We move at a lightning speed that reflects the industry we’re in and although we’re a small company, size doesn’t matter when you’re this fast. Professional and personal development are very important to us and along with a supportive and collaborative working environment we offer great company perks but above all we give you the chance to be a part of the future.