Social Media Manager
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA
We are an online Esports company looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing company. In this role you will play a pivotal part in our content and production.
- Videos covering CMG news and updates
- Oversee twitch streams
- Maintain and create engaging content daily on all social channels to include but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit
- Clips of influencer moments
- Cover CDL news
- Put out twitter polls
- Inform management of daily trends
- Oversee twitter voting tournaments
- Oversee giveaways
- Oversee freelancers to publish news articles
- Work with our graphic designers for all design needs
- Ensure our FAQ is always updated (text, pictures, gifs and videos)
- Passion and knowledge in the the Esports industry and the CDL.
- 2+ year experience in social media
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible and punctual
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multitasking and detail-oriented working methods.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn
- Experience in creating marketing plans and executing promotions
- A Bachelor’s degree
Must be located in Los Angeles this is not a remote job and we are not looking to relocate anyone for this position