Senior iOS Engineer
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring a senior iOS engineer to help us build and maintain our newest SDK product.
The Helium SDK is a mobile advertising SDK that combines traditional waterfall impression placement and programmatic real-time bidding. Real-time bidding is a new technology in the mobile advertising industry, and Helium brings that new technology to 1,000’s of game developers.
Helium is a new product and we have an exciting roadmap ahead. This role will help shape that roadmap and ensure its timely implementation.
Impact you will make:
- Develop new features and improvements in our Helium iOS SDK, our programmatic and non-programmatic advertising platform
- Develop and maintain internal apps used for debugging and testing purposes
- Apply and promote iOS development best practices in order to keep a high-quality development process in our SDK
- Create and enhance integrations with new and existing partners, such as Ad Mob and Facebook.
- Enhance your understanding of low-level implementations whilst working on UI utility apps with the latest technologies
- Work closely with QA team members in order to establish procedures that will keep our SDK stable
- Carefully balance performance, memory, and network usage, respecting users, app developers, and our network
- Keeping up to date with iOS technologies as well as maintaining and evolving an Objective-C codebase to a modern Swift environment
- Timely communication with Product and Business to ensure priorities are always aligned with company goals
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of professional iOS software development experience
- A quality-oriented professional with strong unit test skills
- Highly proficient in iOS development using Objective C, Swift, the latest iOS development tools, and XCTest for testing.
- You have shipped iOS apps and/or iOS SDKs/Frameworks with a server component
Bonus to have:
- Experience building and shipping SDKs or libraries
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry
- Experience with debugging proxies (Charles Proxy, preferred)
- Experience with Unity 3D game or plugin development
- Experience migrating Objective C code to Swift
- Experience with CocoaPods build process and creating Pods
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.