Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? What about working on our new original IP? Certain Affinity is the largest independent developer in Texas, based out of Austin, and we have a growing presence in Toronto, Canada. Our culture reflects the values and the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to evolution, diversity, excellence, and work-life balance. We are also excited to be the latest recipient of the Canadian Studio of the Year award. We're best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though now we are creating compelling new games of our own. We're always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our recruitment team to help build out our expanding game studios in Austin and Toronto. In this remote role, you will work closely with leadership and hiring managers to hire top talent across all disciplines. To be successful, you will need strong project management skills and customer-focused (internally and externally). As you are aware, in the market, we will need someone well versed in sourcing.
Do you have a knack for finding exceptionally talented people? Are you honest, resourceful, and personable? What about hungry to achieve, driven to succeed, and can think outside the box? If so, then you may be who we are looking for; please read on.
Did we mention we have a great time and have work/life balance? It's the best side of gaming.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with the hiring managers to identify the right talent
- Candidate sourcing, pipelining, and virtual networking
- Understand department requirements of a role and how it fits into the organization
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events, and pipelining efforts
- Track candidate activity and communication with internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of professional recruiting & sourcing experience
- Experience working within the games or tech industry
- Experience recruiting for technical positions
- Strong focus on customer service and cultivating relationships
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Team player who is a resourceful self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively
- A desire to work and support a diverse and inclusive environment
- Familiarity and experience working with ATS
- Experience with international recruiting
This is a remote, non-exempt position that will be paid by a 3rd party vendor. Certain Affinity does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with the written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.