Associate Technical Animator
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? What about working on our new original IP? Certain Affinity is the largest independent developer in Texas, based out of Austin, and we have a growing presence in Toronto, Canada. Our culture reflects the values and the vibrant nature of the cities we call home. This includes a commitment to evolution, diversity, excellence, and work-life balance. We are also excited to be the latest recipient of the Canadian Studio of the Year award. We're best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though now we are creating compelling new games of our own. We're always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our team.
We are looking for a driven Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team to help build our expanding game studios. You will work closely with the talent acquisition team, leadership, and department heads to recruit and hire top talent across all disciplines. This role requires in-depth industry expertise in building and managing multiple full-time searches, with experience driving passive strategy campaigns for both tech and non-tech roles. We need a strong candidate for this role; a well-experienced executive recruiter/senior talent acquisition specialist who thinks outside the box on sourcing campaigns. We need someone passionate about providing a high level of service. The ideal person is process-driven and understands the importance of documentation. A strong team player who can make the “right” fit and is excited to grow the company while watching their hires grow successfully.
Do you have a knack for finding exceptionally talented people? Are you honest, resourceful, and personable? Are you hyper-organized, diligent, and highly communicative? What about hungry to achieve, driven to succeed, and can think outside the box? Do you make technology bow to your will? If so, then you may be who we are looking for; please read on.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with the hiring managers to identify the right talent
- Own the candidate experience ensuring a positive experience across all stages of the recruiting process
- Gauge the potential chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than selling a position
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative and innovative sourcing techniques
- Establish effective communication flow with critical stakeholders regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates
- Network and maintain relationships with vital talent communities for short and/or long-term opportunities
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working within the games or tech industry or experience in tech and creative environment
- Executive recruiting experience in either a global in-house talent acquisition search team or a top executive search firm
- Experience recruiting tech and non-tech leaders maintaining relentlessly high standards
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an agile environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- You have familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- A desire to work and support a diverse and inclusive environment
- Familiarity and experience working with Jobvite
- Familiarity with immigration
- Experience with international recruiting
- Ability to travel
- In-depth gaming knowledge and understanding of the gaming community is a definite plus
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with the written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.
Certain Affinity does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.