(Closed) Graphic Editor
Celestial Esports is a European gaming organization founded in 2019 and based in Luxembourg currently hosting teams Overwatch, in Apex Legends, and in Valorant. We value our tight-knit community as well as competitive success for our teams!
We are looking for a Graphic Editor to join the Gfx team to be a key element in the creation of new graphic content about our news, achievements, tournament results, new teams additions, and other artwork. We have a minimalistic style and are growing our brand around it. The team includes other graphic designers with specialties in motion design and logo creation. We are looking for one more member of the team to alleviate individual workloads and bring in new ideas to the pot. The position is a volunteer one and commitment would depend on the tasks you choose to take on.
- Coordinating with the Gfx Lead to choose your area of expertise and preferred titles/graphics
- Helping design graphics and content following the general brand guidelines and style in place
- Brainstorming new ideas and concepts.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Photoshop (required) and animation software (optional)
- Have a brief knowledge of Esports titles that CE competes in (primarily Overwatch and Valorant)
- Ability to work within a team as well as taking initiative.
What we offer:
- A growing community of 900+ members
- Experienced staff with different backgrounds to interact with and learn from including other graphic designers with extensive knowledge of esports branding
- Potential progression within the organization.
If you are interested or have questions, please send your application through Hitmarker (please include your Discord ID when doing so).