Social Media Contributor
CDCUpdate is the unofficial dashboard of the Call of Duty Challengers; the grassroots of professional Call of Duty, as you could say. CDCUpdate currently runs only via Twitter with a very active, growing community that rely on the brand for challengers news, tournament updates and simply anything challengers related. The brand was just a crazy idea that started in January 2020, 30 minutes before the Minnesota Launch event.
Due to the current world problems out there, Call of Duty Challengers tournaments are set online and region-based: APAC, NA, EU. We want to be able to cover all tournaments efficiently. CDCUpdate is looking for contributors to join the team to aid the pressure with EU and NA coverage.
- Keeping up-to-date on the Call of Duty Challengers schedule over the 2021 season, including the Elite series.
- Working with other contributors during tournaments to all have a fair share of updating when a tournament is underway.
- Keeping up-to-date in the CDCUpdate discord channel (finalising creation in Dec. 2020) and answering any queries fans may have.
- Be enthusiastic! If proofreading your tweets before posting will make you yawn, it's gonna make us all yawn.
- Engage with contributors and the founder to improve the brand.
- Fluent in English, other languages are not required, but make a good asset.
- Understanding of the Call of Duty Challengers teams/players and formats.
- Good standard of grammar.
- Have access and understanding to photoshop - graphics will be pre-made but will need to be edited during tournaments.
- Social Media experience isn't essential, but a good asset.
No need to send a CV, just write a few words about why you'd like to join us as a contributor!