To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
- Document processes and procedures, focus on our back office teams and their needs.
- Document software under development when other tasks are handled.
- Create and implement documentation standards and templates.
- Maintain our knowledgebase (Confluence) ensuring accuracy, completeness and clear structure.
- Identify documentation needs and implement solutions.
- Provide support to other team members.
- Previous experience in technical writing.
- Fluent English & Polish (spoken and written).
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with wiki software such as Confluence.
- Passionate about communicating with the written word!
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in game dev industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.