Software Engineer in Test
- Working closely with the team with code quality improvement and automation.
- Designing and automating testing strategies for multiple internal solutions developed by DevOps
- Taking part in code review processes
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Implementing new features and frameworks for extended Python integration for our services
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Setting up dashboards and monitoring for the internal and external services, data aggregation, alerting
- Good knowledge of C# (both .NET Framework and .NET 5)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (xUnit, NUnit, Selenium and similar)
- Good quality and testing practices
- Good problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Passion for creating games
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the JetBrains Rider IDE
- Experience with data visualization, dashboards (i.e. Grafana, Jupyter notebooks)
- Experience with REST APIs, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Postgresql
- Some experience with the Cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Experience with automating Linux, MacOS and Windows machines via Red Hat Ansible
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.