Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Publishing Producer to support Release Team in cooperation with external partners involved in product launch processes. If you are well-organized and efficient in working across teams and you want to redirect your skills to working with 3rd party partners, we have a job for you!
- Coordinating the development team in the preparation of milestones deliveries and console submissions.
- Evaluating product milestones and providing regular feedback to the development team.
- Synchronising the planning between teams to assure effective task-flow.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with the development teams and taking part in preparation of builds to external partners.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Producer, Project Manager or Release Manager in the gaming industry.
- Technical orientation/understanding of software development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
Experience working in the Agile environment.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Relocation to Warsaw is required.