PR & Community Manager (Japan)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant PR & Community Manager to take point on public relations and community initiatives for our studio in Japan. You will be responsible for planning and executing PR projects, and interacting with regional communities for Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Drive multiple public relations and community projects, aimed at the Japanese region.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts, featuring local media outlets and content creators.
- Translate and adapt the studio’s global communication (press releases, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Manage local social media channels and interact with communities gathered around them.
- Organize and maintain an efficient distribution chain of promotional assets (trailers, screenshots, etc.) to support local media outlets and content creators.
- Communicate daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Native proficiency in Japanese and professional proficiency in English.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience and general knowledge of the local media.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- Opportunity to visit Poland during occasional business trips.
- Working from our office space in Tokyo on a full-time basis as a contractor.