Motion Capture Session Assistant / Mocap Technician
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Creating motion capture shoot schedules
- Managing shot list order during mocap recording
- Marking good takes, section on the mocap list during recording
- Book talents for the shoot
- Distributing scripts before and during recording
- Attend pre-production meetings
- Help out motion capture technicians with talent’s markering up process
- Assist motion capture stage assistant during layout prop designs
- Assist motion capture team during organization of the mocap shoots
- Maintain mocap talents database
- Gathering and sending reference materials for the talents for upcoming shoots
- Maintain meticulous notes throughout the course of shoot days to help generate production reports and summaries
- During downtime periods assists motion capture technicians with daily tasks (processing mocap data, pipeline improvements, equipment maintenance, restocking expendables)
- At least 2 year of experience with motion capture
- Can work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team
- Speaking Fluent English
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of Vicon Blade or Vicon Shogun
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder/Maya
- Knowledge of Jira (nice to have)
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks
- Jack of all trades
- Time oriented and organized
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Loves complex and creative problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application. Portfolio is welcome!