To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a talented Encounter Designer who will join our Wrocław team in creating and balancing encounters within our games. This person will take ownership of delivering memorable combat encounters that thrill and excite our players.
- Design of memorable encounters based on narrative, environmental and gameplay themes.
- Adjustment of predefined quest and open-world locations, by utilizing NPC setup, interactive objects, loot and environment, to create a challenging non-linear playthrough, with multiple solutions
- Close cooperation with Designers, Artists and Programmers to ensure the highest possible quality of encounters
- Crafting divergent experiences that cater to all available playstyles.
- Proactive suggestions of improvements to gameplay systems and principles.
- Creating detailed documentation about encounters.
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position.
- Working knowledge of 3D level editors (CryEngine, Unreal etc. or internally developed editors).
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of video games and the games industry, including current trends and releases.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and be efficient within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet production deadlines.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in game balancing.
- At least basic understanding of simple scripting languages.
Nice to have
Experience in modding games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)