Community Manager (Japan)
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant Community Manager to take point on community initiatives for our studio in Japan. You will be responsible for planning and executing community projects, and interacting with regional communities for Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Design, develop and drive community projects, aimed at the Japanese region.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts with the most prominent community members.
- Translate and adapt the studio’s global communication (news articles, social media posts, etc.) to be in line with the local conditions.
- Manage local social media channels and interact with communities gathered around them.
- Communicate daily with other members of CD PROJEKT RED’s PR & Community teams to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Native (preferred) or professional proficiency in Japanese and professional proficiency in English.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and those closely related to it (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Knowledge of current trends in social media.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- Private health care & Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, fully equipped kitchens, fresh fruit every week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
This role may be performed from Warsaw or from Tokyo.