Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Character Artist to join our ranks. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate a deep understanding of an industry standard 3D character modelling techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field.
- Modelling and texturing awesome characters and high-quality items.
- Working closely with Concept and Animation departments.
- Receiving feedback and modifying work based on direction.
- Managing a number of assets and prioritizing tasks.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Character Artist.
- Proven experience in gaming industry.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Knowledge of e.g.: ZBrush, Substance painter, Photoshop, Maya or similar 3D software.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of pattern making/garment design is a plus.
- Traditional sculpture, drawing or painting skills are a plus.
- Skinning rigging and animating skills are a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.