We have an exciting opportunity for a talented UI/UX Designer to work with us on an unannounced online multiplayer shooter.
We are looking for an individual with strong user experience and interface design skills to join a highly motivated team of programmers, artists, designers, and QA working to build a varied and unique user experience for the game.
We are a small team in the early stages of development, so this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact. Reporting to the Lead UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for helping shape the user experience. This is a highly visible position inside of the company, and you will be a key member of the creative team for the project.
As UI/UX Designer, you will use your technical and creative experience to help design all aspects of the front end and in-game user interface. You will be an expert in user interface design and presentation.
- Act as the player advocate during the development process, helping shape the design, and implementation of features
- Excellent understanding of video games and how they affect design and accessibility
- Able to give and take construction critiques working effectively with a close knit team
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders with appropriate levels of detail.
- Ability to problem solve and independently work through solutions with stakeholders
- and developers.
- Work hands-on with developers and other artists/designers to implement user interfaces
- into the game.
- Ability to balance the usability with that of the experience and Art within the game and the user interface.
- Ensure that consistency is maintained throughout the project
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Experience working in an agile (e.g. SCRUM/Kanban) environment using agile ceremonies (e.g. stand-ups sprint planning, retrospectives).
- Experience in the Adobe suite essential; XD, Illustrator and photoshop, aftereffects
- would be a bonus.
- Experience working with Unreal 4 is a strong plus but not essential.
- 5+ years of experience creating user interfaces and artwork for video games
What we can offer you:
- The inspiring challenge of working on a pioneering ambitious project with great co-workers
- An opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- Free lunches, drinks and snacks
- A family-friendly work environment with flexible work hours
- Employer contributory pension plan
- Life Insurance
- Private medical and dental benefits
- Annual Transportation grant
- Annual Sports grant