We are looking for a Sous Chef who will work closely with the Cantina team preparing, cooking, and delivering breakfast and lunch 5x per week for our ambitious and talented group of 250 employees.
Sous Chef works under direct supervision of the Head Chef; prepares, cooks and serves food in CCP's cantina; maintain food service facilities and equipment in a sanitary condition; and do related work as required.
Major responsibilities include:
- Prepare and serve breakfast.
- Prepare, cook, and serve lunch.
- Make a weekly menu
- Assists Head Chef as directed.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in quantity food preparation and kitchen maintenance.
- Experience in cooking healthy and diverse food, i.e., seafood, vegetarian, vegan etc.
- Knowledge of methods of preparing, cooking, and serving food.
- Knowledge of the uses of kitchen utensils and equipment and the operation thereof.
- Knowledge of sanitation requirements in food preparation and storage.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and cooperate with other staff personnel.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and is a good team player.
- Solid time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- A multicultural work environment that encourages growth, creativity and innovation
- An active fun division that hosts regular events
- An excellent canteen that offers a weekly breakfast and lunch menu as well as drinks and snacks
- Discretionary quarterly and annual performance sharing plan
- Annual sports grant
- A mobile device and a mobile usage package
- Home Internet
- A conditional monthly transportation grant
- Work environment that focuses on employee well-being
- On-site doctor, free of charge as well as other on-site services at a discounted price
All candidates must submit a CV in English along with their application. This is a full-time job, to be hired ASAP.