(Closed) Webdesigner / Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
For more than 15 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the knowledge around it, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- Take over projects (webdesign, landing pages, campaigns, CI/CD ..) from start to finish
- Creation of designs and mockups
- Implementation of designs in HTML5/CSS
- Support of the IT department in Frontend related tasks
- Creation of banners for social media / online shops / advertisement
- Passion for design and the web with high attention to details
- Understanding the necessary technology stack and tools (HTML/CSS/Illustrator/Photoshop ...)
- First-hand experience creating responsive designs
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Good understanding or knowledge in the development of web applications is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, positive attitude and motivation to perform high-quality work in a continually changing and fast-moving environment
Please provide relevant work examples in your application!
Joining the eCommerce Department
You will become part of the eCommerce department, which is leading our movement to connect and integrate our existing companies. Creating cross-company, cross-country solutions is as much part of our goal as introducing the latest trends in marketing and IT.
We also offer you free drinks, a well-equipped workplace, multiple small and big events throughout the year, a highly motivated team and a flat hierarchy, giving you room for personal growth and high impact, the possibility to work in our international companies and travel.
So if you are looking for your next step and want to play an active role in our journey to become the partner for gamers and hardware lovers around the world, you have come to the right place!