(Senior) PHP Developer E-Commerce (m/f/d)
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 900 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for passionate people who want to help us continue our growth, share our vision and contribute to Caseking’s success story.
Become part of the Caseking family and our international team in Berlin!
- Create a global E-Commerce platform for gamers and hardware lovers
- Be responsible for testing and integration of new technologies and services into the E-Commerce ecosystem
- Work with a modern technology stack
- Harmonize the international IT infrastructure of our entities and individual shop systems
- Bring our passion for our product with IT towards customers and create a unified experience
- Senior-level expertise and passion for coding with PHP
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, clean code, separation of concerns
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Nice-to-have: E-Commerce experience (with shop systems like Spryker, Shopware, Magento, etc.)
- English is a must, German a plus
- Backend: PHP 7/8, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Symfony, Composer, Git
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Jenkins
- You'll become part of a professional, great and extraordinary company culture
- You will take over a variety of tasks with a lot of self-responsibility and great development opportunities
- You’ll get the opportunity for trainings and develop towards a team-leading position
- Home office possibilities as well as three weeks working from anywhere
- An amazing, international team and work environment are waiting for you
- Company fitness offer two days a week
- Free drinks, team events and discounts in our shop!
This is a full time/part time permanent job in our Berlin office.
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!