(Closed) Project Manager IT Logistics
Here at Caseking, nothing is the norm - this also applies to our working atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Everyone is part of the family, regardless of being a gamer or not. This family has been growing successfully for years thanks to our new employees and global subsidiaries. We now have over 650 employees at twelve locations worldwide, all of whom share our vision of creating and selling the best products in the gaming and hardware sector. This vision and our passion for gaming, eSports and hardware have made Caseking one of the most successful suppliers of gaming equipment and custom services for computers worldwide.
We are looking for passionate people who want to help us continue our growth, share our vision and contribute to Caseking’s success story.
Become part of the Caseking family and our international team in Berlin!
Your new Job
- You are in charge of the communication between Caseking and external IT partners
- You coordinate with logistics and other departments regarding our internal IT infrastructure
- You are responsible for the conceptual design, planning and implementation of interface solutions with the existing IT infrastructure
- You create a roadmap for the efficient implementation of each project based on the needs of the departments
- You optimize the existing workflows and develop new solutions in collaboration with the departments
- You present the selected IT infrastructure solutions to the various stakeholders and implement modifications to accommodate their respective wishes
- You have gained experience working on similar, preferably logistics-related projects
- You consider even the most difficult request as an exciting challenge and always try to work out custom-fit solutions
- The optimization of existing workflows and structures was also a focus of your work in previous projects
- You speak fluent German and English
- Your good communication skills and your assertiveness enable you to convince even difficult stakeholders to get on board
- You are unafraid to explore new directions and implement innovative solutions
- Challenging projects with an open, honest and fun international team
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and departments
- You are responsible for a wide range of tasks with a lot of autonomy
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events (as far as circumstances allow it) and discounts in our shop!
Sounds like your new job? We are looking forward to your application!