(Closed) E-Commerce Manager for Marketplaces
For more than 16 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the surrounding knowledge, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- Responsible for the strategic management of the Amazon marketplace
- Managing projects and coordinating stakeholders in order to successfully connect new marketplaces (Marketing/Sales/Customer Service/Logistics/IT)
- Optimizing product listings (especially content) on different marketplaces
- Handle customer requests together with the service department and take ownership of the marketplace relationship
- Become responsible for the growth of our own brands (noblechairs, Endgame Gear, Nitro Concepts, Kolink) especially outside the german market