(Closed) Business Intelligence Developer / Data Engineer (m/f/d)
For more than 15 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the knowledge around it, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- Take ownership of further development of Caseking’s Business Intelligence landscape.
- Maintain current and future DWH processes and ensure reliable and consistent data pipelines.
- Take control of data integration, transformation and processing from various sources within the company.
- Ensure performance, security and availability of the DWH.
- Continuously improve and extend our data model.
- Automate manual and repetitive tasks.
- Prepare concise documentation and specification of DWH processes.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, economics or similar degree.
- 2+ years working experience in BI/Data in a digital, data-driven environment.
- Experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in designing, documenting and implementing complex data models.
- Highly competent in working with and maintaining relational databases like Amazon Redshift.
- Proficiency in data-manipulation programming languages, for instance Python or R.
- Experience with SSIS and PowerShell would be a plus.
- Proficiency with programming in Visual Basic and C# would be a plus.
- You are data-driven and have strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- We create an atmosphere that is based on a collaborative workplace culture, fosters shared growth and supports our diversity and individuality while celebrating what we have in common
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Be part of a multicultural team
- Modern working space in Berlin
- Free drinks, team events, IT conferences and discounts in our shop
- We help you with the relocation process if you need support!
If you want to be a part of a dynamic company with over 16 Years of experience and shops and brands all over the globe, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Caseking Group today!