(Closed) Director - Live Content
Are you deeply passionate about video games? Maybe your passion stems from a childhood memory, from watching one of your favorite creators, or maybe a particular video game series. Nevertheless, Carolina Gaming is opening our doors and inviting you to work inside the video gaming industry with our company.
Carolina Gaming is searching for an experienced and qualified Live Content Director to help build out our network of streamers.
Our perfect applicant is:
- A creative visionary and gamer
- Passionate about video games
- A respected community member
- A leader
- Committed to contributing to something bigger than ones self
We believe to fulfill the duties of this position to the best of ones ability, they must display the qualities above and show us why they are a perfect fit to work within our company.
Live Content Director day-to-day tasks & responsibilities overview:
- Ensure recruiting standards and techniques are up to date with the standards of the industry
- Works with prospective streamers and facilitates the acquisition of new streamers
- Researching industry trends and ensuring our content is up to industry standard(s)
- Developing effective recruiting strategies for future acquisitions
- Frequently checking in on current streamers and assisting them as necessary
- Setting and enforcing quality standards for streamers apart of Carolina Gaming
- Previous management experience in esports
- Above Average understanding of online entertainment (specific to video games)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- 18+ years of age
Bonuses that will help you stand out
- Proven ability to lead (included on your resume or cover letter)
- Previous experience in esports in a role of similar material duty
- A known and established personality in the esports industry
- Ability to think against the grain and create new and exciting waves in the industry
- Close proximity to, or in, the Carolina's
If you believe that Carolina Gaming is the right fit for you, we welcome you to apply. This position will work directly with our management and will play a crucial role in developing Carolina Gaming into the brand it is destined to become. Our goal is to create something new, and exciting, that our community can instantly identify with in gaming and we hope you'll become apart of that with us.
Carolina Gaming applicants are strongly encouraged to include a Cover Letter for any application submitted. This will not only help your application stand out, it will allow our hiring team to get to you know you better and understand why you believe you are fit to work with Carolina Gaming in your respective capacity.
*Applicants will be contacted if our hiring team believes you are a fit. If you do not receive any response from Carolina Gaming in 5-7 business days, we are likely not interested in working with you for this particular position. However, we invite you to explore the many opportunities Carolina Gaming has to offer and hope you join us in some capacity moving forward!*