Stay Plugged IN and the Charlotte Phoenix, operating under the Carolina Esports Hub, are setting a foothold in the Carolinas to become the premier esports organizations from a High School through Collegiate and Professional levels. As a rapidly growing organization, we are scaling quickly and looking to onboard a highly efficient, nimble designer who can work on many projects simultaneously.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with our Chief Creative Officer to design solutions across many of our organization's operations. The ideal candidate has a very strong portfolio within the esports space.
- Creating social media graphics and assets for all of Stay Plugged IN and the Charlotte Phoenix teams and events.
- Create player specific graphic assets
- Work on sales-related promotional material, such as sales decks and one-pagers
- Work on graphic design needs of all types for SPIN, Charlotte Phoenix and Apparel
- 2+ years of work experience in Graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in digital design conventions, color theory, typography, and composition
- Light video editing and merchandising /apparel design is a +
- Logo design experience is a +
- Portfolio of work is required
- Charlotte-area based, or willing to relocate
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and XD
- Experience working with presentation software like Keynote, PowerPoint, and Google Slides
- Understanding of design standards for both desktop and mobile environments
- Comfortable working with pre-existing design libraries and systems
- Comfortable forming, refining, and presenting concepts and drafts
- Understanding of social media and streaming platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch & TikTok