Associate Data Analyst
Capital Games is a mobile game studio located in Sacramento, CA. We are home to Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes, the most successful Star Wars™ mobile game ever released, charting as the #1 grossing game in over 35 countries, and one of the Top 40 grossing games in the entire world across Apple and Google.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to serve as an integral member of our current analytics team. As an analyst, you will guide game design, product management, and studio leadership through decision making with actionable insights you have surfaced along all stages of the player journey.
- Analyze and tell a story from large amounts of complex data using different tools and data analysis techniques
- Construct dashboards and tools that unlock non-analysts to explore data on their own
- Build data sets and visualizations to monitor KPIs and custom metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with designers and product managers, ensuring game development decisions are well informed by accurate and up-to-date behavioral data
- Proactively communicate and present findings on player insights and game health
Qualifications (not hard qualifications)
- 1+ years of experience translating ambiguous business problems into actionable insights using data
- 2+ years of experience building dashboards and clear visualizations using BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Proficient in writing excellent SQL
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting complex findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working on mobile games or live services
- Experience structuring and analyzing A/B tests
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform data tools (BigQuery, Airflow, etc.)
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.