At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do this, we’re building a new social broadcasting platform that features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster community.
This is an exciting and enormous challenge, and we will only be successful if we build a supportive and collaborative team. Our teams prioritize delighting our community of viewers and broadcasters, working with intention, taking ownership of our commitments, and acting with resilience and determination—all with the intention to ship greatness, always.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO and Founder. The role will also support the Chief of Staff, VPs of Finance and People and Places. This is a strategic role where your experience being organized, detail oriented, and anticipating the needs of leadership will contribute to the overall success of the company. The ideal person has a passion for our industry, a customer centric approach and is able to balance multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
What you'll do:
- Manage dynamic schedules, prioritize and resolve scheduling conflicts and manage urgent requests to enable leaders to execute against top priorities.
- Partner with the Chief of Staff to manage prioritization and timelines for CEO and Leadership Team.
- Coordinate company-wide or cross-org meetings and events.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel as needed, including passport/visa requirements and coordination with external schedules (including BoD).
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO and company.
- Manage expense reports in a timely manner.
- Partner closely with other EA's to coordinate Leadership Team schedules and deliverables.
- Support ad hoc projects, assignments or other related duties as needed.
- Demonstrate professionalism under pressure and handle matters with sound judgment and respect.
Who you are & What you've done:
- 10+ years experience as an assistant to a senior executive. (C-level/CEO)
- You thrive in a startup environment. You see yourself as a ‘business owner.”
- You are a strategic problem solver. You can see around corners and anticipate challenges before they impact the business.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion and good judgment.
- Organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills.
- Adaptable - can flex and pivot based on range of tasks.
- Thrives in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
- A self-starter and get energized when working independently and as part of a team.
- You enjoy working with other admins to achieve your goals.
- Able to prioritize schedules and projects in a constantly evolving environment.
- A polished communicator both verbally and written.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.